1. First time in Red Zone!

Really like Chicago, it's a magnificent city!
  2. Originally posted by Doc32:Sorry to hear bout the ticket issues. Somebody will come through for you I hope! Also I've never been there but Soldier Field looks ridiculously awesome. Really the entire city of Chicago does. Need to visit someday.

A few pictures from last year's show to wet your whistle even further

3. Also, although listed capacity is 61.5, in 2009 once the Claw had been assembled and Soldier released more GA tickets, the final selling number for both nights (and both were sold out) was 67,936
  4. man, that is one NICE stadium.

5. Yup that'll do it...view from the upper level looks incredible. Do you have GA tickets for tomorrow Matt?
  6. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

Yup that'll do it...view from the upper level looks incredible. Do you have GA tickets for tomorrow Matt?

That I doooooooooooooooooo

Seats in 09 though. Middle tier, right up against the Claw, Adam's side. Spectacular seats. You can see my photos from my member page.
  7. Originally posted by molang7: Having some extreme ticket issues. My friend who had the tickets had a family emergency and I might not be able to go. Desperately looking for GA tickets if anyone is selling...

Go to the line anyway (if you're not already there) and ask the line captain or the others up the front. If anyone knows, they will. Also check for people with signs saying they have tix for sale (you'll need to walk slowly along the line). I've done this a number of times now and it always works.
  8. Lots of member attending this show. Have a great time all of you! Hoping for some surprises here...
  9. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:[..]

Go to the line anyway (if you're not already there) and ask the line captain or the others up the front. If anyone knows, they will. Also check for people with signs saying they have tix for sale (you'll need to walk slowly along the line). I've done this a number of times now and it always works.

Only problem with this ticket situation is that my friend and I went to a show in Michigan. I paid for her tix and in return she was going to buy the Chicago ones. I just can't afford buying another set of tix for this gig, knowing that I already "paid" for this show by buying hers in Michigan. Hoping things work out. Regardless, I'll be there, just not int he pit . My mom said I can take her place high up in the rafters :'(
  10. any chance of a 4th of july snippet?
    edit: i mean to bridge songs, like between one>streets or something like that?
  11. Originally posted by molang7:[..]

Only problem with this ticket situation is that my friend and I went to a show in Michigan. I paid for her tix and in return she was going to buy the Chicago ones. I just can't afford buying another set of tix for this gig, knowing that I already "paid" for this show by buying hers in Michigan. Hoping things work out. Regardless, I'll be there, just not int he pit . My mom said I can take her place high up in the rafters :'(

What a shame she couldn't just give you the ticket or the money she owes you. Still, even from the seats you'll get a great show. Soldier Field is an awesome stadium.
  12. It's been so long since The Claw last set up shop in Soldier Field and the tour has evolved so much that I think it will feel like a completely different tour today.

Also, I think the only other instance in which the Claw has visited the same venue in different legs is in Paris at the Stade De France. Also, both Soldier Field and Stade De France ended up having a total of three 360 shows played. Just some interesting numbers.

Anyway, I think it will be a great show with a couple surprises. Since the city has already seen what the Claw is capable of, the band may decide to take it up a notch to keep everyone on their toes.